From ActuallyAutistic Wiki
Here we collect jokes and funny stories about autism, written and told by autistic people.
Aspie Meme Culture
- Hannah Gadsby on what it means for her to be "high-functioning". This is an excerpt from Hannah's Netflix special "Douglas", which is an entire show about her autism.
- Joe Wells on having a non-autistic brother.
- I forget who, but somebody tweeted this: Either autistic people need to stop being so relatable, or I need to get tested!
Please add your own jokes here!
- Everybody around me got side effects from their COVID vaccines, except me. I was worried that they'd given me a placebo, until I was diagnosed with ASD, four weeks after my first shot.
- Go away or I'll tell you about my D & D character. I'm warning you: she's an Elven Paladin with three notebooks of backstory!
|[v d e] Resources|