From ActuallyAutistic Wiki
This is a list of autistic community hashtags commonly used on Twitter.
- This is about being both Autistic and ADHD.
- This is about autism or an autistic person.
- The tweet author is an actually autistic person. This hashtag is specifically not for use by non-autistic authors when referring to somebody else, but "actually autistic" without the hashtag works.
- This is a question for an autistic person to answer. Non-autistics can use this hashtag instead of #ActuallyAutistic to summon an actually autistic oracle.
- We generally like this better than #AutismAwareness.
- This is the dominant brand for pro-autistic cheerleading. We generally prefer #AutismAcceptance. Sometimes we'll joke about #AutismBewarenessMonth because that's what it feels like.
- We're talking about something related to mental healthcare.
- This tweet is about a neurodiversity thing that's not just about autism.
- protesting Applied Behavior Analysis
- protest Spectrum10K genetics study
- protesting JRC electric torture
- Anna Baas (Dutch)
- Callum Stephen
- Autistic Max
- AutisticSciencePerson, MSc
- Black Autistics 🇬🇧
- Mandy Verleijsdonk 💕 (Dutch)
- Victoria | Save the Neurotypicals
- Tyla Grant
- You Might Be Autistic
|[v d e] Resources|