From ActuallyAutistic Wiki
This page or section is a stub. Perhaps you can help add something to it? 😊
Tactile perception is your sense of touch, including how hard or soft a surface is, and temperature.
- It's OK to cut all the labels off your clothes and stuffed toy animals (they don't mind)
- It's also OK to wear comfortable clothes
- When you visit the dentist, try asking them if they can please warm the jet of cleaning water
Please share your own!
- Rubbing a soft fabric, such as a blanket
See also: stims
- "Tactile Hyposensitivity" Holistic Autistic